Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Foods

Our nanny sometimes makes for us a tasty casserole made with potatoes, cheese, and eggplant. (Moussaka - sp?). It's quickly becoming one of my favorite dishes. Here are some of my other favorite foods:
- peanut butter!
- ice cream
- fresh fish
- warm crusty bread with real butter
- beans (black, pinto)
- tomato soup with grilled cheese
- hamburger & a peppermint milkshake
- mashed potatoes (don't forget the gravy)
- cherry jam
- rhubarb pie
- pancakes with maple syrup
- cold glass of milk and a snickerdoodle
- tender chicken or pork in curry sauce
- soft serve with hot fudge
- general tso's chicken
- cherry tomatoes with blue cheese dressing
- homemade biscuits or Red Lobster's cheese biscuits
- sticky white rice

Okay I can't do this anymore - I'm driving myself nuts thinking about all this stuff!

P.S. how could I forget the Frosted Mini Wheats?!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a Bulgarian dish too!! So good. Only it BG they don't usually use eggplant.
Yummy

Debora said...

So does this mean you are missing those things or do they have those in Cape Town? I'll have to keep this list for the next time you come to Houston. We might have a rather strange menu for a couple of days :)

Jenn said...

So is this a Christmas list????