My mom asked me what Nicholas has been up to lately so I thought I post a few details of his life right now.
1) He found my lipstick stash (luckily the walls were spared)
2) He likes to boss Cheerio around (oh wait, he likes to boss everyone around)
3) The other day he said "turd" and I have no idea where he learned that one (hmmm)
4) He has now mastered putting his shoes on...on the wrong feet
5) He loves riding around in the Burley when we go bike riding
6) I caught him with a yucky face the other day (he found one of Mike's fish oil capsules)
7) He shared all his toys at church with the boys in front of him
8) He'd eat m&ms for breakfast if I let him (oh, I think I did one morning - bad mama)
9) He's already started tattle telling - he says "mama Cheerio poo" when we're walking Cheerio
10) He gives great hugs and says "I wuv u"
Nicholas is a joy and it's fun to see him growing up, asserting his independence, and developing his personality. We love him to pieces mices.