Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart!

 

IMG_0635

Here’s a tribute to my sweet husband.  Thanks for all that you do.  For all the late nights you work, the early mornings you teach seminary, and all the moments in between you’re always taking good care of us.  Thank you for being the kind of dad who cares whether his son eats his veggies or not, the kind that will feed his newborn in the sand, and the kind that is a good example of honesty, responsibility, and thoughtfulness.  Thanks for being my best friend, biggest supporter, and loyal companion.  When we first got married, I thought I was the luckiest person in the whole world, and 12 years later, I still feel that way.  You’re my better half and I love our life together.  Happy Valentine’s Day…. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: