Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 3 months Ryan

We can’t believe our little sweetheart will be 3 months old on Tuesday, April 19th.  He’s such a joy and a happy little guy.  He’s sleeping well (now he’s going from 7:30pm to 6am – yippee!!)  Nicholas is great with him.  And we threw a picture of Cheerio in the mix just to show that we haven’t forgotten about our “little white poofer.”  Oh, how I love my boys!!

April2011 026April2011 033 April2011 055 April2011 063 I just had to take this picture.  Ryan was just hangin’ out in the backyard in his bouncy seat.  Enjoying the nice weather and the leaves on the trees : )

April2011 069 April2011 083

WE LOVE YOU BABY RYAN!!!  You’re such a sweetheart!!!

3 comments:

Debora said...

Thanks for the update- we love to see new pics. :)

Alison said...

Wow, 7:30-6, thats awesome! I thought I was spoiled with 11-8...so nice, huh :)...So I miss you guys and I really want to meet little Ryan...I think we need to figure out some little get-together before you guys leave for Angola...Any ideas anyone?

Alison said...

How about Memorial Day weekend in Houston? :) Thats my first idea cuz Dal & I will be there already and SamAudEli said they'd come too... Things will pry be crazy for you guys though, huh...