Friday, April 9, 2010

I LOVE MY BOY

Ken and Mary gave this cool toy to Nicholas this week and after Ken came over and put it together for me (I am spatially challenged : ), Nicholas played with it forever.  It was his reward for being successful on the potty.  YES, our boy is potty trained, and in less than a week.  And I had nearly nothing to do with it, he’s just one smart cookie and catches on quickly.  YOU DID IT sweetheart, we’re so proud of you and sniff, another sign our boy is growing up fast.

IMG_2470

It was such a gorgeous day today that my friend, Grace, and I took the boys to the park.  Here’s Thomas and Nicholas enjoying the sand box.

IMG_2480 

Now that Nicholas is wearing big boy underwear, he didn’t want Cheerio to miss out on all the fun.  He sacrificed a new pair of Thomas the train underwear for Cheerio.  We love you Cheerio for putting up with all our craziness.

IMG_2484

No comments: