Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There's nuthin' wrong with fairy tales

I've just been finishing a book called Marley & Me about life and love with the world's worst dog. It got me thinkin' about Cheerio. He's such a part of the family and I miss him a lot. Carrie says she wonders sometimes whether I love him more than Nicholas. Of course, that's not true, but this is where the fairy tale part comes in. I'll admit that I secretly hope that one day Cheerio will become a real boy. It's silly, but it makes me feel good, so ha! I can think whatever I want!

2 comments:

Annie said...

You crack me up...
I have that book - it's pretty funny. And I think you're lucky to have Cheerio considering how bad Marley was in the book.

Carrie said...

You'll be reunited with your little "boy" soon my dear : )