Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Nicholas!!!

Nicholas turned four this year, we can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. 

May2011 005

We didn’t have a party this year, but we still had a fantastic day.  We took Nicholas to Chuck E. Cheese’s for dinner.  He loved playing all the ball games with Dada.   

May2011 010

Nicholas is a pro at opening presents and had a blast opening all his birthday gifts.  Mama and Dada went old school and got him a Lite Bright (I remember loving those when I was a kid : )

May2011 013

 

 

 

 

Every year I think I’m going to buy a cake, and then I never do.  This year Nicholas wanted a “crab” cake so he got one.  It was pretty fun to make and Nicholas loved it.

May2011 021

Hope all your birthday wishes come true, sweetheart!! Don’t think the bird wish is going to happen though : )  We love you Nicholas and are so happy that you’ve made our family happy these past four years.

 

May2011 027

My pride and joy before church today.  Nicholas found my stash of jewelry and Ryan’s working hard on rolling over.  I love you both, you’re such sweethearts!!!

6 comments:

A2 said...

Happy birthday, Nicholas!! Love the cake carrie! Great job!

Annie said...

Ditto! What did you make the crab legs with?

Carrie said...

Fondant... It's great stuff!

Debora said...

Happy Birthday to a great kid- great mom and dad- great little bro :)

Jenny said...

I still can't believe our boys will be 4- that seems so old! Happy Birthday to cute Nicholas- what a cheeser! Your cake looks AMAZING!!! It makes me want to take a cake decorating class!

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! I love that cake Carrie!