Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Legoland

I completely forgot about these pictures from our trip to Legoland earlier this month.

June2011 003

NIcholas loved the ball hut where he got to throw and shoot as many balls as he wanted.  I got pegged a few times, but I was just glad Nicholas was having fun.

 June2011 011

   I must have been back at the hotel with Ryan for this one, but it looks like Nicholas is trying to hit Lego frogs with a water gun : )

June2011 032

 

 

 

 

 

 

Check out all my boys checking out the aquarium at Legoland.  Ryan didn’t get much enjoyment out of Legoland, but he did love the aquarium.  He would watch the fish go by and follow them with his eyes.

June2011 019

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, almost everything was made out of Legos.  Pretty neat, but it also made me wonder if some people had too much time on their hands : ) 

June2011 022

 

 

No comments: