Thursday, September 17, 2015

My How Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying!  And, sad to say, it might be another long time before I get on here.  So here goes fast typing fingers.  Nicholas is now in third grade and his homework is killing me : )  I am one who is a perfectionist so I make sure we get every i dotted and every t crossed.  No half-ways in this house.  Ryan has homework too now : ), luckily it's just preschool and he can get it done in 10 minutes.  Aah, the good old days.  Nicholas now has two soccer practices a week and is starting Cub Scouts and piano lessons.  Ryan is doing soccer as well, but he just has a practice/game every Saturday.  So chauffeuring has begun.  This year I am doing the school spelling bee, teaching nutrition lessons in the classroom and doing walking school bus.  With church duties, playdates, and the bird and the dog, I feel like this year is flying by.  We're all so busy and while I don't like rushing around all the time, at least we're not bored and the kids are active.  Mike and I are doing an Olympic distance triathlon this weekend so we're excited about that...yay!!!  It's been really great having Mike home more regularly in this current job.  We're definitely blessed!  Well, I'm going to turn into a pumpkin soon and tomorrow starts all over again soon.  Forgive any typos but that's just how life goes lately.

No comments: