Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful sweetheart!! Mike sent me a sweet email today that compared our life in 2003 (I asked him why he picked that year and he said he wanted a year that we were living in Oklahoma City) to now. I was touched by how much we've accomplished and grown since then. And while we were happy in 2003, after reading his comparison, I can see how much we've been blessed and how our happiness together continues to increase. I'm so grateful to Mike for his patience, support, and love. When we first got married 11 years ago, I had to pinch myself all the time, I considered myself that lucky. And I still do. I couldn't imagine a better life, a better family, and a better husband. We're so blessed and I'm beyond thrilled to be able to spend not only this lifetime but eternity with my best friend and companion. Thanks for the best 11 years of my life sweetheart!! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

great grandma said...

Hope your day was happy and blessed... I'm sure it was! I so enjoy keeping up with everyone on the blogs and all about your lives. I'm the one blessed to be able to do this. I pray that the coming year will be healthy and blessed for all! Much love, "GG"

WhiteEyebrows said...

Congrats! We love you guys and hope you had a great anniversary!