Friday, August 27, 2010

Miscellaneous

IMG_0079

We enjoyed touring the Jelly Belly factory one Saturday. Nicholas kept asking for cherry jelly beans, which turns out to be their best-selling flavor. So we got lots of cherry jelly beans and even tried some of the new flavors like peppermint and apple pie. Pure sugar but lots of fun.

IMG_0080

Our neighbors loaned NIcholas a Buzz LIghtyear sleeping bag and he’s been sleeping in it every night lately. Of course, whenever I go in to check on him, he’s managed to unzip it and crawl out. Too hot : )

IMG_0084

I had my hair done last weekend for Stake Conference since I was accompanying a musical number. I thought the stylist did a great job, and it was fun to feel like a princess for a weekend.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love your hair! Too bad we can't style our own like that...