Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever! Thanks Dadda for everything you do for me! Thanks for all the toys you put together and then trip over later : ) Thanks for swinging me around in the air until we're both dizzy. Thanks for teaching me how to pet Cheerio nicely and not pull his tail - Cheerio thanks you for that too. Thanks for taking me to swim lessons even though we both turned into popsicles. Thanks for teaching me how to go to the potty - I can't wait for underwear! Thanks for all the baths and the songs you sing to me every night. I'm learning to say my prayers as we say them together every day. I'm also learning that scriptures are important and that I have to treat them gently. Thanks for taking me to priesthood all those times and letting me hang with the big boys. Thanks for honoring the priesthood and teaching me to be patient, obedient, and helpful. And thanks for loving mama and treating her like a queen. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!
For all the smiles, hugs, support, and fun I say thanks Dadda. You are the best and I love you a ton! Love, Nicholas

And Cheerio says thanks for all the walks, bones, trips to the dog park, and scratches behind the ears. There's a reason there's no other place I'd rather be than right next to you all the time.


To my wonderful husband, Happy Father's Day sweetheart. Our "boys" are so blessed to have you in their lives. You are a shining example of everything good in this life. I love you!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annie said...

ahhh... they're even twinkies in their red jackets, blue jeans, and running shoes!

Debora said...

And, thanks Carrie- that was great.