Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Is Coming

Well, you all know that Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love decorating, making all the goodies, and finding costumes for my boys.  We started early this year by making some spider cookies.  Nicholas was a great helper and he didn’t even sneak any m&m “eyes” while we were making them : )  I’m not a fan of black licorice, but we pulled the “legs” off the spiders when it was time to eat them.  Fun times with my boys (Mike was in charge of the legs : )

IMG_0195 IMG_0196

2 comments:

Debora said...

Those are pretty cute cookies :) I would even like the legs!

Julie said...

Soo, cute, Carrie! I love it. How are you feeling?? Our boys are going to be good little buddies! They'll only be weeks apart! I've missed you. It's been far too long since I've seen you. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you xox